Disclaimer: I received a UV FULL BUFF to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
***THE GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED***
You may remember that I reviewed the Hoodie Thermal BUFF in January (and loved it). I’ve also worn BUFFs when I travel, because they are great to keep your hair back, keep dirt out of your face, and I have sprayed bug spray on mine so that I didn’t have to spray it on my neck. For whatever reason, I hadn’t tried a BUFF in the warmer weather at home, or on a run, so I was excited to try out the UV BUFF.
“No more excuses for sunburns. No more hiding in the shade. UV BUFF® headwear keeps the sun fun while blocking 95% of harmful UV rays*. Hour after hour, COOLMAX® Extreme fabric wicks away sweat to keep you cool and Polygiene® Active Odor Control neautralizes odor. Now that’s cool.”
I love all of the features that a BUFF has:
- Seamless. Nothing is worse than a pesky tag or seam.
- Breathable & moisture-wicking. The BUFF is so light, you don’t even notice it is there.
- Odor resistant. We know how stinky our running stuff gets, so enough said.
- Stretchy. It’s easy to get over your head and wear one of the many ways you can wear a BUFF. I think the stretchiness also helps with the comfort.
- Protects from cold & wind. So not only does it block UV rays and help on those hotter days, you can wear it on cooler days, too.
Literally, nothing. See above.
The Bottom Line
I’m a huge fan of BUFFs. You can wear them 12+ ways in any type of weather. I’m especially excited about this UV BUFF for hiking and running in the mountains in the summer. Living at altitude in Colorado means an increase in the strength of UV rays, so I will take all the protection I can get!
The UV Full BUFF retails for $25, and they last for years.
I loved my BUFF so much that I wanted to give one away, too! And next week is my birthday, so it’s fun to give things away for your birthday 🙂
It’s for a basic black FULL UV BUFF. This contest is only for US Residents, and a winner will be chosen on Wednesday, May 18.